Wednesday, June 22, 2011

XYZ

As I walked peacefully ran to the bathroom for the bazillionth time today, I realized I was grateful for spandex panels that make emptying the bladder time after time, day after day, so much easier while pregnant. No zippers to worry about, or buttons to hassle with when you're in desperate mode.
     
   However, it quickly came to mind that I won't be in maternity pants forever, and that I'll be back to the good old tried and true zipper. At which point I concluded that at least one time or another (probably more like 50 times) I'll be that person who forgot to zip up their fly as I make the transition back to being a "normal person."


I do apologize in advance for putting us in such an awkward position, but I know we'll ALL appreciate it if you (gently) told me to "XYZ" (X-amin Your Zipper) immediately.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment