So much has happened over the last few months (and not just the fact that my tummy has gotten bigger and bigger). Here comes a lot of pics to make up for all the time missed.
We spent Adam's spring break at Big Bear Lake, CA with my family. Adam was in the midst of writing a 60 page research paper for one of his classes, so he still had to do a lot of reading, but we still had a great time. I rested, sewed, laughed, ate, and enjoyed every moment.
 |
| Adam loving on my youngest sister, Cheyanne (and she totally loves it) |
|

 |
| Made a car seat cover, nursing cover and nursing pillow (thanks mom!!) |
 |
| The salmon were spawning...and so we spent a good while watching their journey upstream |
|
|
|
My cute sister Cheyanne had "Mormon Prom" and my mom made this awesome modest (is hottest!) dress for her. Isn't she beautiful!?!

Adam's the best and got me my FAVORITE flowers for my "almost official" Mother's Day. Love them!
We went to the
U2 360 concert at the Oakland Coliseum and had a blast! We saw them last year in Las Vegas, but this time around I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and couldn't stay on my feet as long. Still had a good time, and will consider Kinley's first concert a success.
 |
| Sing Bono, sing |
 |
| Their stage production was out of this world! So well done! |
 |
| In the city, of blinding lights |
My sister, Auslinn has been engaged since December, but hadn't set a wedding date (long story, don't ask). Well...come the end of May they surprised us all with a finalized wedding date of: June 30th in the Orlando Temple.
Yes, it was a month away.
Sadly, because the date was less than a month from my due date, my doctor recommended I not attend. Adam and I prayed and discussed it, and decided that we too didn't feel comfortable making the long trek. However, we wanted to see Aussie before she moved out to Florida. Aussie was going to receive her endowment at the Redlands Temple on June 11th, so Adam and I took a quick trip down to attend. It was a fun weekend where we put together invitations, I took some bridal pictures of Aussie, and had an amazing experience being with Auslinn as she made sacred covenants in the House of the Lord.
 |
| Aussie talking to her Fiance, Derek, while "working" on her homework |
 |
| Chey looking through her Yearbook |
 |
| Outside the Redlands Temple - Mom, Chey, Me, Adam & Aussie |
 |
| Kinley's silly parents |
 |
| I had such a fun time taking these of my BEAUTIFUL sister. I'm no pro, but I thought they turned out ok. Luckily, my lack of talent was made up by such a beautiful subject. |
 |
| Isn't her dress LOVELY?! My mom made it. Amazing, I KNOW! |
 |
| Gorgeous |
 |
| I told her to give me a fierce look...I got this one, and the rest were all of her laughing. |
 |
| This was one of my favorites. Aussie was such a beautiful bride! Wish we could have been there to celebrate in Florida and welcome you to the Shuler family! |
The wonderful ladies at my work threw me a "maternity leave" dinner and I really had a blast. The food was delicious, and the company even better. Here's all of us at the restaurant,
Cotogna.
 |
| Dionne, Me, Pauline, Ann Marie, Katherine & Emily |
|
|
I don't have a picture of it, but I was chauffeured home in fancy car service since they didn't want me riding public transportation home with it being so late, and me being so pregnant. I felt totally cool. Haha, but what a noob, I had to ask Pauline if I sat in the back or the front of this fancy schmancy Lexus. In case you didn't know, you sit in the back...Thanks FFL!
The Myers family did a quick reunion weekend up in Tahoe. We left the next morning after my work dinner to spend the the weekend with them at a fun cabin Andy and Heidi had won at a silent auction their ward held. What a blast! It was our first time to Tahoe the weather was perfect!
 |
| All of the Myers family (minus Juliet and Mom) |
 |
| Beautiful backdrop with my handsome companion |
 |
| All the grand kids (minus Kinley) |
 |
| All making a "surprised" look - so cute |
And last, but not least, I started maternity leave on Thursday, July 7th (yeahhh!!) I've gotten to rest and put my very much swollen feet up. I almost forgot what they looked like. Here's a picture of the baby belly, as we sit tight until her big arrival!
 |
| 38 weeks and 2 days |
|
I didn't know you wrote this!!! I love you so much!!!
ReplyDelete