Saturday, July 14, 2012

Road trip to Southern California

Adam, Kinley and I had the chance to go visit my family in Big Bear, CA for some super fun times.


 Main highlights included: 

-My youngest sister, Cheyanne, graduated from Big Bear High School



Sisterly love
Silly cousin Abby and Chey
Dad, Chey & Mom - such a happy day!
-Avett Turner's baby blessing (first bundle for my brother, Jordan and his wife Ellie)

Loving his sleepy bear  outfit (no, this wasn't what he was blessed in)

-Pool time extravaganzas 
Avett's Joe Dirt  mullet 
Loved to kick, kick, kick
So Happy!
Onnnnne
Twooooo
Threeeee!
Drying off after tons of fun!
-Boat ride out on Big Bear Lake, CA

Did NOT like wearing the life vest...


Watching the water

-Retelling stories and laughing until our sides ached (thanks Uncle David for eating that Burger...)
-Beautiful (perfect) weather


-Bananagrams (I'm crazy over family game time)
-Playing with cousin Joshy



-Kinley sleeping in a closet and being our little Harry Potter baby




-Adam's first official Father's day (too bad he had to leave to go back to Utah while Kins and I stayed a few more days)




-Kinley loving on Grandma and Grandpa Turner

Waking up in grandma's lap = perfection

Sharing some water with grandpa
Precious
Thanks grandpa for helping me forget I was wearing a life vest for a few mins
Best view on grandma's lap!
-First plane ride(s) for Kins (we had connecting flights to get back)


Overall, this trip was a blast! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun week! 


1 comment:

  1. WOW seriously just balled my eyes out that was so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown up! So sad I wish I had been able to be there for all of that but Derek and I are so excited for our visit next month and we will get to be in all of the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete