I know we're almost at the 12 month mark (crazy) but since I never got around to posting Kinley's 11 months stats, I thought I'd give them at least the week they deserve:
11 Months Stat:
Weight - 20.8 lbs
New things she likes, has done and kept busy with this last month (May-June):
-First time climbing up stairs
-Took her first unaided steps
-EATING new food: mango, noodles, cheese, beans, watermelon...and started on real food from dinner/leftovers
-Really loves the "come and get me" game
-New words to her vocabulary: Piggy, Doggy, Ducky, Daddy, Monkey, Mamamama, the "py" noise in Snoopy
-First time swimming (w/ Mommy) in a pool - TOTALLY loved it. She's a water baby like her mommy was
-Taking (usually) two naps a day (late morning/late afternoon)
-First car trip to California to visit family in Big Bear, CA
-Will give tender hugs and rest her head on your shoulder
-Gives big open mouthed slobbery kisses
-Loves wearing shoes
-Can make the elephant noise
-Still wearing size 3 diapers
-Clothing sizes: 9 month, 12 month, and 12-18 month stuff
-Still nursing 3 times a day
-First boat ride on Big Bear Lake, CA
-First boat ride on Big Bear Lake, CA
This bundle of energy is such a blessing and we love her more everyday! Until next week and her big 1st birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment