I've been meaning to get my hair cut for a LONG time. I kept putting it on the back burner since I had a baby, then we moved (thus had to find a new hair stylist), then I was waiting until Adam had a job, the holidays happened...and well you get my point.
Don't get me wrong, I love getting my hair cut, just didn't get around to it. So, one month turned into the next and my hair just kept on growing like crazy. I've donated to Locks of Love before and wanted to do it again, so I kept justifying putting off my haircut with the reasoning that it will just be longer to donate. Boy, was that ever true. I finally made an appointment and today I cut off 18 inches to donate! Woahee. I just hope it can be part of a special wig for a special little child.
Before (yes, my hair is extremely long!)...
...During...
...18 inches later!
Lovin' it!
Love your new hair cut! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteGonna be one lucky kid with a very beautiful wig!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I'm loving the freedom short hair gives and all for a good cause :)
ReplyDelete