This year Adam and I were happily NOT the creeper couple (see last years halloween post), because we had a cutie patoodie to tote around over Halloween weekend.
Our ward had a trunk or treat event on the Oct 29th and we brought Kinley dressed up as our little Missy Moo Bossy Cow. Now, there are two reasons why we named her our "bossy" cow. One being that she definitely rules the roost with her needs and desires. Two, Adam and I both really loved President Boyd K. Packer's talk in the
October 2009 General Conference titled "
Prayer & Promptings," in which the story of Bossy Cow really touched our hearts, just like our little girl does to us every day. Here she is dressed up in her costume:
 |
| Loved the little tail! |
We also had a cute outfit for her to wear Halloween day "Take me to my mummy":
And then cute Monster Jammies to finish the day off:
 |
| Loved the little feet! |
 |
| Sweet smiles for Grandpa Dave |
 |
| I loved how her ears stuck out when she wore her cap |
Thanks Vaughn family for the Halloween onsie and monster jammies. They made the day perfect! We had so much fun dressing up Kinley and even though she couldn't eat her candy, Adam and I enjoyed it for her. We love our little missy moo bossy cow, and are so blessed to have her in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment