Four years ago it was a beautiful balmy day.
Today it was cold, but the sun was shining.
Four years ago I got to see Adam dressed in a tux for the first time.
Today Adam wore his red San Francisco 49ers shirt.
Four years ago I was dressed in white and made up like a princess.
Today I was dressed in comfy jeans and pulled my hair up in a bun.
Four years ago I married my best friend.
Today I was still married to my best friend.
Four years ago Adam sang me a song on his guitar.
Tonight Adam sang our little girl to sleep.
Four years ago I thought I knew what loving Adam meant.
Today I realized that what I thought I knew four years ago pales to the love I feel today.
I love my life, I love my husband and am so excited for the rest of eternity to continue to learn what love is.




Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete