So, I'm a little late in posting this update on our little guy, but here are some pictures of his 4 month cuteness:
4 Months check-up stats:
Weight - 16.47 lbs (75th percentile)
Height - 25.98 in (81st percentile)
Head circumference - 17 in (70th percentile)
New things he likes, has done and kept busy with this last month (May-June):
-He's found his hands! He chews, and sucks and gobbles them down every chance he can
-Gurggling
-Being loosely swaddled when he goes to sleep
-Big cheesy smiles - all the time!
-His binky
-Taking baths with his sister
-Kicking his legs
-Rolled over from his back to his tummy for the 1st time, and rolled from his tummy to his back for the 1st time. However, he's not doing either consistently. But he continues to try.
-Scooting on the floor while on his back
-Lifting his head more and more everyday when on his tummy
-Sitting in the bumbo (for short periods of time)
-Watching his sister, Kinley
-Still eating through the night
-Wearing size 1-2 diapers
-Wearing size 3-6 month clothes
We sure love this little guy, and can't believe how big he's getting every day! Until next month!
he is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! I think I saw you at Ikea one day. We should plan something. I had no idea you were in SLC.
ReplyDeleteAmy Jo! We really should plan something! I'd love to get together :) Do you have a blog, too? Email me! lilmermaid124@gmail.com
Delete