Monday, May 6, 2013

Le Petit Prince

I've always been pretty sappy, but being a parent has made me even more so. After having Kinley, I couldn't imagine being more sappy than I already was. But lo and behold, I was wrong. Now with Westin, I'm off the sappy charts allotted to normal people. 

Green = normal people
Orange = me

source
Heaven help me....you....everyone. 

I read a news story (found here) about a little boy with Muscular Dystrophy. 
His name is Luka.
He has big dreams. 
Dreams that to most are not dreams at all. 

As a loving parent, if my child had such dreams, I can only hope and pray that they could be granted so beautifully as has Luka's.

Please enjoy these photos of Luka:


And don't worry about me, I'll just be over here...continuing to be sappier than a pine tree. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great story of an amazing kid. Luka's dreams came true!! thanks for sharing his story!
    :) Grech

    ReplyDelete