I've definitely not been very good at getting my belly bump pictures every week. I've had a really wonderful pregnancy and little Westin is getting bigger by the minute (or so it seems every time I look down and can't see that much more of the ground.) Here are some pictures of my bump journey so far:
| 5 weeks 3 days June 30, 2012 The day the test had two pink lines = we're pregnant! Baby's the size of an apple seed |
| 20.5 Weeks October 14, 2012 It's a BOY! Baby's the size of a banana |
| 21.5 Weeks October 21, 2012 Baby's the size of a pomegranate |
| 22.5 Weeks October 28, 2012 Baby's the size of a Papaya |
| 23.5 Weeks November 4, 2012 Baby's the size of a grapefruit |
| 24.5 Weeks November 12, 2012 Baby's the size of a Cantaloupe |
| 26.5 Weeks November 26, 2012 Baby's the size of a head of lettuce |
| 27.5 Weeks December 2, 2012 (Don't mind the pony tail that makes me look like I have a mullet....) Baby's the size of a rutabaga |
| 29.5 Weeks December 16, 2012 Officially in the 3rd Trimester!! Baby's the size of an Acorn Squash |
| 31.5 Weeks December 30th, 2012 Baby's the size of a Pineapple |
| 34.5 Weeks January 20, 2013 Baby's the size of a butternut squash |
Cute baby bump! You are getting so close :) Yay can't wait to see the lil one
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kacie! Baby day sure is coming fast! I still have things on the "to-do" list, so hopefully he won't come TOOO quickly. :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE You look absolutely adorable!!! Cutest Pregnant Lady I have EVER seen!!!
ReplyDelete