Monday, October 15, 2012

Kinley's 1st Birthday Cake Smash

So, I know this happened a few months ago, but I wanted to document our little lady's 1st Birthday Cake Smash! I tried a new cake/frosting recipe and it was really delicious! Kinley sure seemed to enjoy it. One of the best parts about having a Summer time birthday is that usually family is around to celebrate. We're so glad we had some cousins and aunts and uncles around to make Kinley's first cake experience a blast.

"Is that cake for ME?!"
Not sure what to do with it yet, so she decided to poke it a few times
Deciding she'll taste it
Making a yummy mess
"Yep, this stuff is for me!"
Stuffing her face
Cousins Jackson, Audrey, Sophie and Georgia celebrating with Kinley
Such a big girl!
Love those messy fingers
Straight to the bath for some extra smash cake clean-up

No comments:

Post a Comment