Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby Myers version 2.0

Don't mind the PJ bottoms or "end of the day" hair...as excited as Kinley is for her new sibling, she did NOT want to take any pictures with a frame in front of her. Trust me, I know; this is my third session attempt to get ONE decent picture. Haha.

We're so excited to share our big (and growing) news! Baby Myers version 2.0 is joining our family in late February. We are so humbled by this tiny miracle that's growing and I, for one, am so grateful he/she has been so EASY this time around! Keeping up with a busy 1 year old has definitely made the time fly.

P.S. We'll find out our little ones' gender in the first weeks of October. So, until then, yeah for the 2nd trimester!


3 comments:

  1. High five!!!!! Grandma and Grandpa at the Myers house can't wait to get their hands on another Myers baby circa Kaylene and Adam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!!!!
    That is so great!
    Did you know you were pregnant in July, way to keep a secret if you did.

    :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had JUST found out, but had no idea how far along we were so I didn't mention anything (though I was dying to share!). But thanks, Gretch! We're very excited!

    ReplyDelete