I like to dream about the future me. You know, the one who's completely organized, a great cook, a superb decorator, has perfectly painted walls, doesn't procrastinate, and knows how to throw a proper dinner party. Since I'm a work in progress, I enjoy flipping through magazines to get some ideas on how to be that person. Thus, when I get those said "helpers to the future me" in the mail, I'm properly excited.
However, I was a little puzzled when I came across this magazine in our mail yesterday, as it is not one I've subscribed to:
![]() |
| (care of parenting) |
...oh...and it's addressed to: Kinley Knox Myers
Seems like Kinley thought I needed to add "better parent" to my list of the future me by subscribing to the PARENTING magazine.
I think I can take a hint.
(side note - although we did receive this magazine addressed to Kinley in the mail (I'm sure it was a side perk to something someone ordered on amazon for her...or something?) I did not take it as me being a bad parent...We did laugh though, thinking that our almost 5 month old could have been behind the whole thing)

No comments:
Post a Comment