| Holding her head up so strong! |
| Yes, she loves to drool |
| Precious smiles |
I've never lived in Utah before. I grew up in California, I went to schools in California, I'll always been a Californian.
I knew I wouldn't stay in California forever, but it's still a shock to my system. I am definitely sad to see it go.
Our little family moved to Utah and what a change it's been. Thank heaven the weather these past few weeks has been GLORIOUS (though I'm reminded every day it will not last for long). So, we've been enjoying the sunshine as best we can as the last bits of a beautiful fall fade.
Wish us (aka me) luck!
Time out!!! You're in Utah?!?! We MUST meet up. I'm DEAD serious about this. Where are you?
ReplyDeleteThat would be GREAT! We're in Cottonwood Heights, not far from Brighton High School. Where are you living?
ReplyDelete